what if?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoosierDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know its only the middle of the admissions game...but im playing the what if game...what if i dont get in!!! i was wondering if anyone has any reference/website, that lists one-year masters programs designed to prepare students for medical school? ANY information would be appreciated!!!! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I would search the websites of several medical schools that you are interested in, particularly schools that are affiliated with larger universities.

I know that Temple University, University of Connecticut, and PCOM have these programs because they are the programs I was researching.

So, look into some schools that are on your application list and see what they offer.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the advice...working on that right now!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
First of all, I pray that you will be accepted into med school.

LECOM has a post bac program that you can check into. You'll find information about the program on LECOM's website www.lecom.edu

Good luck and Happy Holidays

thanks apple...i really appreciate your help and optimism!!!!

Excellent work.

Best of luck with everything.

Boston University and Georgetown also have Master's programs in Medical Sciences and Physiology, respectively.

I know that you are looking for something to occupy the year you might have if you don't get it -- but if you work on your Master's -- do it in something you enjoy. I am about halfway done with my Master's program and do not regret doing the typical one-year "pre-med" Master's program, though it may take me a few months longer to complete. However, if you enjoy physio or medical sciences, more power to you!

Best of luck! :hardy: