"What ideas do you have for this position?" HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheOnlinePharmacist

P4
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've answered all the other questions on the application for this Pharm. School Liaison position, but this question absolutely lost me. What ideas are there for such a simple and straightforward rank? Does anyone have any ideas? Anything would be great lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I've answered all the other questions on the application for this Pharm. School Liaison position, but this question absolutely lost me. What ideas are there for such a simple and straightforward rank? Does anyone have any ideas? Anything would be great lol.
How about liaising to the deans and faculty about how there are no jobs and what are you doing about it? Or liaising to pre-pharms about how the market is saturated and why are you going into this profession?

You might be crucified by doing this, but in the end you will be savior to all and those who have turned from their path will eternally thank you for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
How about liaising to the deans and faculty about how there are no jobs and what are you doing about it? Or liaising to pre-pharms about how the market is saturated and why are you going into this profession?

You will be despised and slandered and will most certainly carry your cross by doing this, but in the end you will be savior to all and those who have turned from their path will eternally thank you for it.
LMFAO I CAN'T W/ YOU ANYMORE

Members don't see this ad :)

You will be despised and slandered and will most certainly carry your cross by doing this, but in the end you will be savior to all and those who have turned from their path will eternally thank you for it.
the-end-is-near-18019713.png

Reactions: 1 user
DOOM GLOOM ain't lying though. You can either be the savior or the one in need of saving

Reactions: 1 users

What is a “pharm school liaison”? And what “simple and straightforward rank” are they referring to?

What is a “pharm school liaison”? And what “simple and straightforward rank” are they referring to?
I think they just go around talking to prospective applicants, the schools pre-pharmacy clubs, or other schools pre-pharmacy programs. That's what ours is, anyway. Just sort of a student information source, rather than a faculty member.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
His username explains it all. Definitely the type to look at the empty half of the cup.

The reality is that the glass is near empty.

You can either make it look half full or even near full, or you can show everyone that it’s near empty as it is. It’s your choice.

Reactions: 1 users

They're asking for ideas on what the position should be that they've created because they don't know what to do with it which is typical of an academic institution sucking down that federal student loan money.