What happened to plastics2002.com?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcindoe

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know?

The server has been down for a while and I'd love to see an updated match list.

Members don't see this ad.

I imagine server issues.. I too would love to see the updated match list. Hopefully it will be up and running again soon. We all need to do a better job of ponying up the cash for Gilman (myself included)

it's back up again.

and by the way, i did contribute some cash to gilman. after all, we didn't have to buy any "how to get a plastics residency" books, and his site was invaluable throughout the application process.

future applicants--if you want to have the site around for when it comes time for you to go through the process, please consider donating a few bucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just noticed it was back up too. I wasn't trying to call you out about donations, just making a general statement. That site has been great as I get ready for 4th year and trying to match.

Definately donate if you have any extra money. That is a great site that a lot of people take for granted. I would love to have had a service like that back when I was applying for general surgery.