What do you look like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
beary said:
Ok!!! I believe you!! No spoon!!

I was going to go lift today, and yesterday, but didn't either day.
see, when you're a postdoc, and come into lab at noon everyday...you have time for these things.

beary said:
I was going to go lift today, and yesterday, but didn't either day.

Me neither... was supposed to punch the bag yesterday, dint...

Today it s 5, and still havent......

I need to shake my lazy bones and do something!

Members don't see this ad :)
quant said:
Today it s 5, and still havent......

I need to shake my lazy bones and do something!

If I don't do it first thing in the morning I won't do it. So I have already given up on today. :rolleyes:

AndyMilonakis said:
So there! If you don't believe me, have a spoon.

Touchy!!!.....

All right come on andy, tell us the real reason.....

Who s the girl? :laugh: :laugh:

beary said:
If I don't do it first thing in the morning I won't do it. So I have already given up on today. :rolleyes:

I wont give up...ill mentally condition myself in the next 5-6 hours and ......

go to sleep!

:laugh:

quant said:
Touchy!!!.....

Ah! I hadn't thought of that.

I should bulk up for my girl too. (yeah right)

quant said:
Touchy!!!.....

a girl on my frisbee team. there!

just kidding...she's taken already...and i'm moving in a month.

yaah said:
All you people are in such better shape than I am. I have no motivation to work out.

There is no way that I am in better shape than you. I have seen your picture. I am fat.

beary said:
There is no way that I am in better shape than you. I have seen your picture. I am fat.

Yeah but I need more muscle mass. That's why I need to work out more I need to impress my chick.

bananaface said:
SDN Path makes me fat! :mad:

I hope that SDN Path will help me lose weight. Before, I used to sit on my butt in front of the TV all the time. I have a bad habit of eating in front of the TV. Now, I sit on my butt in my bedroom with my laptop. I never eat in my bedroom. Hopefully, SDN path = less eating for me.

beary said:
I hope that SDN Path will help me lose weight. Before, I used to sit on my butt in front of the TV all the time. I have a bad habit of eating in front of the TV. Now, I sit on my butt in my bedroom with my laptop. I never eat in my bedroom. Hopefully, SDN path = less eating for me.
I can vouch for this. Problem is when you have laptop with WiFi...this reasoning goes out the window. :laugh:

I basically ended the clerkship year with 3 scrub rotations in a row (Anes, Ob/Gyn, Surgery). The damage at my waistline was imperceptible all this while :(