What do dumb high school students think of Obamacare?

I'm a Republican and you actually believe I think 9/11 was an inside job? I wouldn't have believed that even if Obama was president. Only liberals such as Michael Moore believe that.

YOU ARE A LIAR POSTING THINGS I NEVER SAID TO PROMOTE YOUR INFERIOR AGENDA.

Members don't see this ad.

Well... Not sure where to start...

1. I am a republican. I disagree with what you are saying about Obama'a evil intentions. No one within our governmental system has a secret agenda to turn our country to ashes. Also, 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

2. Both AHMD and my self are exceptionally bright individuals who have an idea what we are talking about and are open to others ideas.

3. You very well may be. Getting in to Harvard is quite an accomplishment an you should be proud of it, but no one besides you and your parents give a ****. It doesn't make you special or entitled to anything. Get over yourself.

Now, if you want to have a civil discussion about politics, feel free.

You clearly are Not a conservative because we do not make up quotations to improve our own agenda.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guess what G? Obama wasn't attacking anyone, he was stating the truth. Do you know what tax breaks are? What about the SBA? Both of those are forms of governmental involvement. In fact, it is the governments way of helping small businesses. Don't extrapolate, it leads to assumptions that aren't entirely true.

You clearly are Not a conservative because we do not make up quotations to improve our own agenda.

Cliff notes bud. You clearly stated that you think Obama is evil and hates America. You have called both of us fools. You have mentioned Harvard in every one of your threads that I've seen, and your username has genius in it. Did I miss anything?

Guess what G? Obama wasn't attacking anyone, he was stating the truth. Do you know what tax breaks are? What about the SBA? Both of those are forms of governmental involvement. In fact, it is the governments way of helping small businesses. Don't extrapolate, it leads to assumptions that aren't entirely true.

That's why we pay taxes. For those services, we do not owe the government anything.
You think small businesses have gotten tax breaks? Lol
My parents own several small businesses and all their business taxes and healthcare costs have sky-rocketed.

I use to be liberal, but now I'm not because I don't want my taxes, in the future, to pay for people's food cost, but they try to sell the food stamps on the street for 50¢ on the dollar, not even trying to get a job on purpose, and are able to somehow buy their kids new shoes that cost $200. Also I don't want to pay for parents who have so many kids, but can't afford to take care of them. I mainly see this in the African American community, I'm African American myself, and I believe many who do this help give our race and bad impression to others. I'm one of the smartest African American males in my class, but other races in my school, mainly Asians, I'm frowned upon. Life isn't fair.

I did not loose not even close. Read my preceding post. I do not loose to idiots.

I loved how you lied about a quote, that is mature.

Right above your comments about tax breaks are you kidding? SBA does not do anything to assist small businesses contrary to your belief.

My parents own several.

phoenix-deskslam.gif

Enough. This has gone on far too long. We're all now yelling at each other, and this is nothing more than a flame war. We should call it a night before things get any further out of hand. Seems like the right time to lock this.

Members don't see this ad :)
phoenix-deskslam.gif

Enough. This has gone on far too long. We're all now yelling at each other, and this is nothing more than a flame war. We should call it a night before things get any further out of hand. Seems like the right time to lock this.

Let's bring out the fists!

I'll now wrap up this interesting discussion with an appropriate GIF. Good night, everyone!

Abandon-thread1.gif

AHMD you're right, but despite us being completely civil the entire time, G likes to stroke his giant ego by calling us idiots because we have different opinions. I cannot stand people like this.

Your opinions are destroying this country. Good night!

I say might as well have universal healthcare, as it is ridicolously expensive as it is. Most if not all of my friends are uninsured and when gravly ill they still try not to go to the doctors. I, however, love that the bill contains that a child can piggyback on their parents healthcare till 26 (or 28? around that) as opposed to 18 (depends on state).

I admit I don't know much about the bill and I'm a believer of a two-tiered system, but I'm leaning to Universal healthcare. Insurance companies are the root of all evil in my eyes. Pay more, covered less and less.

/casually adds my two cents as if nothing happened here

Hopefully this bill doesn't turn out to be a disaster.

Read the bill, and look at the amendments included. This bill already is a disaster, and it is also the biggest tax increase in American history. Eighty-pecent of these taxes will affect those making less than $250,000 annually.

I find it amazing how people who make less than that get ragged with taxes. I also find it humorous that it is required that each American citizen be insured or else pay taxes... Tax people who can't afford the insane insurance coverage. Nice. That's how to reform our healthcare system!

According to my parents, health insurance was once about $500 or so a month and now it skyrocketed and covers less.

I don't even know what Obama is trying to achieve anymore, and I will give the bill a clear reading once I have access to a computer (iPhone text isn't ideal)

I find it amazing how people who make less than that get ragged with taxes. I also find it humorous that it is required that each American citizen be insured or else pay taxes... Tax people who can't afford the insane insurance coverage. Nice. That's how to reform our healthcare system!

According to my parents, health insurance was once about $500 or so a month and now it skyrocketed and covers less.

I don't even know what Obama is trying to achieve anymore, and I will give the bill a clear reading once I have access to a computer (iPhone text isn't ideal)

:laugh:

Make sure to get comfy and grab some coffee. You're in for a lonnnnnnnnnggggggg read.

I feel Obama should of cared enough to do what he wanted, tried to push through public medicine. Anything less than that is terrible IMO.