What are your top 5 "Dirty Diaper" pain topics of 2022?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
1) Opioid Prescribing Guidelines, COI, and Regulatory Capture of Federal Agencies.
2) Private Equity and Nonprofit Hospitals Buying Doctors: They will never love you back
3) Declining Medicare Reimbursement for Pain: Who cares, old people get what they deserve, and the payment is all in the facility fee anyway.
4) I'm a KOL but don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
5) I didn't even go to medical school, but anything you can do, I can do better.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
do you have a name steve?

Have a CRNA 10 miles away doing scs trials and rfa

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 users

The thing that kills me about this is that even though I've graduated from a well-known US medical school, went to a competitive accredited residency and fellowship, am fully licensed, have never had any malpractice or board issues, have 5-star reviews online without handing out opioids, and have passed my written and oral boards, if I don't complete my anesthesia clinical exam by personally performing general anesthesia, I won't be able to work at any hospital or private practice ever and will be banned from many insurances.

Yet this flunky CRNA is doing stim trials with a master's degree.

Reactions: 2 users

Give me the name and the scs company they are using so I can spread the word and tell them to pull out or I’ll make sure their product doesn’t get utilized by docs all across the world,l

Reactions: 1 user
6D77A777-1E83-4FE6-8341-A038F60ADDDF.png

Reactions: 1 users