What are your phobia's or fears????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anything that makes chill run down your spine?????

Members don't see this ad.

Snakes....I am very scared of snakes...........
I get really panicky when I have to get up early in the morning like 6 or 7 a.m.I even make the breakfast night before and refrigerate it.

i dun really have a fear.... i dunno if that is good or bad

Members don't see this ad :)
Boinger said:
i dun really have a fear.... i dunno if that is good or bad
I guess that's good..... :thumbup:

meetlife said:
I guess that's good..... :thumbup:
ya i guess huh i actually dont like to be afraid... =P
like whenever i do find out a new thing that im afraid of i go strait at it...
i like to embrace my fears to better understand them... and in doing so i stop fearing it.

/rant sorry for the phil =P

Boinger said:
ya i guess huh i actually dont like to be afraid... =P
like whenever i do find out a new thing that im afraid of i go strait at it...
i like to embrace my fears to better understand them... and in doing so i stop fearing it.

/rant sorry for the phil =P

That's great....
Alas!!I can not go and hug a snake....
A friend of mine...has snake as a pet.........he teases me a lot ....oh God.....I feel sooooooooooooo scared..........Once he threw his snake at me....."he was trying to help me get rid of my phobia"........yuck......I did not eat for 3 days....cried a lot........

meetlife- i am the same way as you. i have a SEVERE snake phobia.. what is it called, odophobia? something like that...
if i have dreams w/ snakes in them, i wake up, turn on all the lights, check my bed, my room, etc, and then i can't go back to sleep. i am deathly afraid of them. i can't look at pictures of snakes in books or anything. i can't touch them, i can't look at them, i can't stand hearing their hisses, it's terrible!!! :(

saffronrain said:
meetlife- i am the same way as you. i have a SEVERE snake phobia.. what is it called, odophobia? something like that...
if i have dreams w/ snakes in them, i wake up, turn on all the lights, check my bed, my room, etc, and then i can't go back to sleep. i am deathly afraid of them. i can't look at pictures of snakes in books or anything. i can't touch them, i can't look at them, i can't stand hearing their hisses, it's terrible!!! :(
damn! that sucks =(

i love wild life =) maybe data is right i should go be the indian croc wrestler =P

saffronrain said:
Oh GOD....that's me........

so why snakes ? they arent that scary...

I'm afraid of getting a speeding ticket, even though I don't speed.

Members don't see this ad :)
snakes seems to b rocking !!
btw i`m scared of a thought ....a thought that i`m at the top of a bigggggggg building & i`m looking down over the edge of it ...most probably it`slike a scene from movie..devil`s advovate ! other thing i`m scared abt is myself . sometimes when i watch myself in the mirror ...it`sreally scary for me .

sunny123 said:
I'm afraid of getting a speeding ticket, even though I don't speed.
omg me too... :D ..its like i was scared to get that first ticket becoz till now my "record" was clean...but i guess once u get one..then its not scary anymore....
but last week i got my first ticket...now its even scarier...i don't want to be caught again..in the same month..u know.... :scared: So i am extra careful now.....but i can't help speeding...i drive 40 min to class and 40 min back to home...45 min to practice and then 45 min to get back again...back when i didn't drive this much I didn't have a problem....but now i i am getting late....i hav to do something abt it ;)

I am also scared of failing....Like i had this dream that i had been signed up for a class that i didn' know about.....so i obviously did not attend it...and it was too late to drop it...so i was going to fail it..or something...wierd huh....

hopeful05 said:
omg me too... :D ..its like i was scared to get that first ticket becoz till now my "record" was clean...but i guess once u get one..then its not scary anymore....
but last week i got my first ticket...now its even scarier...i don't want to be caught again..in the same month..u know.... :scared: So i am extra careful now.....but i can't help speeding...i drive 40 min to class and 40 min back to home...45 min to practice and then 45 min to get back again...back when i didn't drive this much I didn't have a problem....but now i i am getting late....i hav to do something abt it ;)

I am also scared of failing....Like i had this dream that i had been signed up for a class that i didn' know about.....so i obviously did not attend it...and it was too late to drop it...so i was going to fail it..or something...wierd huh....
How fast were you going? How much was the ticket? WHat happened to your insurance?

i used to drive 30-35k miles a year.... so ya my record sucks... and racing didnt help =X

nokia said:
snakes seems to b rocking !!
btw i`m scared of a thought ....a thought that i`m at the top of a bigggggggg building & i`m looking down over the edge of it ...most probably it`slike a scene from movie..devil`s advovate ! other thing i`m scared abt is myself . sometimes when i watch myself in the mirror ...it`sreally scary for me .
Heights excite me........I love that feeling.......................top of building.....and everything appears small....................wow.....

meetlife said:
Heights excite me........I love that feeling.......................top of building.....and everything appears small....................wow.....
I should take you to the CN Tower or the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai (the one that is the tallest hotel in the world, and is shaped like a sailboat's sail).

cn_tower.jpg

BurjAlArabHotelA225x201.jpg

come sky divin with me =)

meetlife said:
Is there anything that makes chill run down your spine?????

Beautiful and intelligent indian women. :scared: :scared:

sunny123 said:
How fast were you going? How much was the ticket? WHat happened to your insurance?
not too fast.......$90.50 :(
Nothing happened to my insurance actually it will be reduced becoz i am turning 21 this 14th..... :)

sunny123 said:
I should take you to the CN Tower or the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai (the one that is the tallest hotel in the world, and is shaped like a sailboat's sail).

cn_tower.jpg

BurjAlArabHotelA225x201.jpg
when.....

meetlife said:
when.....
When? Well for the CN Tower, I can take you whenever you make the trip up to Toronto, then its no problem. As for Dubai.... it'll have to be after I can earn enough to set foot into that hotel :D .

sunny123 said:
When? Well for the CN Tower, I can take you whenever you make the trip up to Toronto, then its no problem. As for Dubai.... it'll have to be after I can earn enough to set foot into that hotel :D .
Thanks.....

meetlife said:

No kidding meetie. ;)
Beauty and brilliance is a lethal combination. I can take over any man with high IQ anytime. But, i cant even look into the eyes of a bold, beautiful and brilliant indian woman. She is definitely a spine chiller. I am intimidated by those breeds. BTW, i :love: pretty talented chicks with artistic talents like dancing, singing etc not the bookworms types.

newyorker said:
No kidding meetie. ;)
Beauty and brilliance is a lethal combination. I can take over any man with high IQ anytime. But, i cant even look into the eyes of a bold, beautiful and brilliant indian woman. She is definitely a spine chiller. I am intimidated by those breeds. BTW, i :love: pretty talented chicks with artistic talents like dancing, singing etc not the bookworms types.
stop hitting on everyone ;)

it would be awesome to base jump off those sunny!

i really like the one over the water ! one day =) !!! one day !!! =)

Boinger said:
come sky divin with me =)
damn i wud luuuuuuuuv that . promise me u`ll take me . :)
but i just can`t thinik abt looking down a tall building though i have never attempted it ...what a crazy thought !

nokia said:
but i just can`t thinik abt looking down a tall building though i have never attempted it ...what a crazy thought !
than i recommend you watch this

this is what im working towards =)

http://www.noabsolute.com/vids/jeb2003big.wmv

nokia said:
nokia, just watch that video and you'll either find some new courage you never thought you had before, or, you'll throw that idea out the window. :D

sunny123 said:
nokia, just watch that video and you'll either find some new courage you never thought you had before, or, you'll throw that idea out the window. :D
:laugh:

its not that bad !! =)

im not that bad !! =P

Boinger said:
:laugh:

its not that bad !! =)

im not that bad !! =P
Dude, the guy in the video who thought it was smart to go jump off near that amazon waterfall was bad.... more like had no brains..... I wonder how long he stayed in that hospital....

sunny123 said:
Dude, the guy in the video who thought it was smart to go jump off near that amazon waterfall was bad.... more like had no brains..... I wonder how long he stayed in that hospital....
naw man that was just unlucky =P besides that will be me soon (not crashing though)

meetlife said:
you are...very very....bad...

no im not ;)

meetlife said:
yes...you are..ok little bad...
noo im a good boy ;) or atleast thats what everyone needs to know ;)

hey meetie...! i just adore snakes.....!i guess... i'm a snake.....!well according to the chinese calendar....! :laugh: i wish..... i could have been a herpetologist!!! :laugh:
meetlife said:
Snakes....I am very scared of snakes...........
I get really panicky when I have to get up early in the morning like 6 or 7 a.m.I even make the breakfast night before and refrigerate it.

hey meeti...!next time ...u make sure... u dont come close to a snake......it might strike....!i will strike harder! :laugh: ;)

talk abt phobias ....hmm....my real life phobias r ....
early-wake-up'o-phobia,
morning-class'o-phobia,
surgery-posting'o-phobia,
OBG-posting'o-phobia,
aftrenoon-classes'o-phobia,
mess-food'o-phobia,
evening-no-one-playing-in-BBC'o-phobia,
no-good-movie-on-HBO'o-phobia,
& last but NOT-THE-LEAST
Tension-for-next-day-phobia...

BUT I ain`t KMC-phobic .

nokia said:
early-wake-up'o-phobia,
morning-class'o-phobia,
OBG-posting'o-phobia,
mess-food'o-phobia,
& last but NOT-THE-LEAST

BUT I ain`t KMC-phobic .
:thumbup: :laugh:

Dhunless phobia

hahaha!good one!keep it up dude! :laugh:
nokia said:
early-wake-up'o-phobia,
morning-class'o-phobia,
OBG-posting'o-phobia,
mess-food'o-phobia,
& last but NOT-THE-LEAST

BUT I ain`t KMC-phobic .