This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

makthefuturedentist

Reaction score
Overall GPA: 3.5
Science GPA: 3.4
DAT score (include AA and all sections): 19 PAT, 17 QR, 22 RC, 23 Biology, 20 GC, 21 Ochem, TS 21, AA 21
Major: Biology
Minor: Accounting
Reapplicant? No

Hey everyone! I appreciate anyone's help!

A little bit more about me is that I am a first time applicant.I have been able to shadow with around 200 hours of 3 General dentists and 2 Orthodontist. I have also been able to work as a Dental Assistant for my local dentist during my breaks. I have around 100 hours of clinical experience. My volunteering Experience adds up to around 200 hours through various programs. Also, I just begun doing research this year. I would say my research hours are up to 30 hours as of right now.

I am very involved on campus. I was Secretary and then President for the Asian Students Club, Pre-dental club and Biology club member, Orientation leader, Student Ambassador, and Biology mentor. I have been on the Dean's List for 2 times and awarded volunteer of the month for my volunteer program.

My Red Flags: One of my worries within my application is in my academic transcript. I have 2 C's and 2 W's. I also have a D in one of my major science courses that I retook and made a B. Lastly, 2/4 of LORs are not as strong, I feel like they would be average.

Members don't see this ad.