What are my chances with GPA of 4.0 in Final year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tamoores

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a Canadian graduated student from Biology program. I would deeply appreciate if you guys could share your thoughts and ideas about my situation.

My CGPA is 3.0. However not only my last year GPA is a 4.0 but also I managed to complete a Thesis Project, that undergraduate students usually tend to avoid.

I have a year of volunteering at a hospital, and I will write my MCAT in the begining of September...

I was wondering whether there are any American schools out there or any other alternatives that I could apply to and hope to be accepted in order to accomplish my goal of becoming a doctor.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I am a Canadian graduated student from Biology program. I would deeply appreciate if you guys could share your thoughts and ideas about my situation.

My CGPA is 3.0. However not only my last year GPA is a 4.0 but also I managed to complete a Thesis Project, that undergraduate students usually tend to avoid.

I have a year of volunteering at a hospital, and I will write my MCAT in the begining of September...

I was wondering whether there are any American schools out there or any other alternatives that I could apply to and hope to be accepted in order to accomplish my goal of becoming a doctor.

Thank you.

cGPA is very low. I'd do a SMP.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk