what are my chances in getting into 2020 fall cycle with these stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j7s297

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated may 2019 with a bio degree, my gpa at my college was a 3.38.
Verfied ADEA with out +/- science GPA 3.04
verified adea with +/- a science GPA 2.99.
Overall adea verified gpa was a 3.24.

september DAT scores:
orgo- 21
gen chem- 20
qr-14
PAT-15
Bio- 17
reading-19
ts=19
aa=18

I am planning on retaking dat in decemeber with hopes of improving bio qr and pat hoping to get aa/ts above 20. I have applied to Tuoro, NYU, LECOM, Tufts, Boston U, buffalo but found out my verified science gpa is too low and doesn't meet requirements, I am looking into applying to more schools. My total science gpa worries me because it is much lower than my science gpa from university. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! If I knew earlier my science gpa was going to be much lower I definitely would have taken this gap year for a bost bac or masters program. I was very involved through out undergrad with medical mission trips and dental shadowing hours.

Members don't see this ad.

Get a masters and re-take DAT. That’s the best way to increase your chances of getting in

I graduated may 2019 with a bio degree, my gpa at my college was a 3.38.
Verfied ADEA with out +/- science GPA 3.04
verified adea with +/- a science GPA 2.99.
Overall adea verified gpa was a 3.24.

september DAT scores:
orgo- 21
gen chem- 20
qr-14
PAT-15
Bio- 17
reading-19
ts=19
aa=18

I am planning on retaking dat in decemeber with hopes of improving bio qr and pat hoping to get aa/ts above 20. I have applied to Tuoro, NYU, LECOM, Tufts, Boston U, buffalo but found out my verified science gpa is too low and doesn't meet requirements, I am looking into applying to more schools. My total science gpa worries me because it is much lower than my science gpa from university. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! If I knew earlier my science gpa was going to be much lower I definitely would have taken this gap year for a bost bac or masters program. I was very involved through out undergrad with medical mission trips and dental shadowing hours.
Hey, did you hear from any dental schools ?

Members don't see this ad :)