What Anki deck for FA in under 2 months? Thank you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASGD1983

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My exam is in 3 months and my plan is simple: UW, Pathoma and FA. Except I want to do FA via anki deck - just because I don't retain details that good over long time, so Anki will definitely help with that I hope. Can anyone recommend anki deck that has full FA incorporated (ideally if deck has only FA and nothing more) and is not too big to finish in under 2 months? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Check out the USMLE Rx flash facts deck. There is a shared one floating around somewhere, or you can pay for it on their website. I think I saw an updated one on reddit recently.

Reactions: 1 user
Check out the USMLE Rx flash facts deck. There is a shared one floating around somewhere, or you can pay for it on their website. I think I saw an updated one on reddit recently.
Thank you very much! I googled it and it says there's about 11k cards. Now I'm thinking if that's doable or too big for 2 months of about 4hours per day (the rest of time I need for UW, Combank etc)? Basically 240 hours - that's 45 cards per 1 hour. Do you have experience with Anki, is that doable number of cards per 1 hour? Thank you

It could be doable but it really depends on your speed and if you are doing other content review. You could start now to get a head start? Im not sure there is any other First-Aid comprehensive deck with fewer cards.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've never heard of a small deck for first aid. You should look up Soze's to see if it'd work for you, it's only ~ 3,500 cards

^ was also going to recommend Soze. Its based on Boards and Beyond, not first aid, and debatably isn't comprehensive, but it is smaller!

This youtube video goes into how to use Anki during dedicated and lists the best deck in comments