Western?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtones

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that attended the March interviews at Western University received an acceptance letter yet? This waiting game is killing me!!!!:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Has anyone that attended the March interviews at Western University received an acceptance letter yet? This waiting game is killing me!!!!:eek:

i was in the interview at western in feb. I still haven't heard back. I called them last week and they said letters will go out in april. They are still intervewing students!

Interviewed in March and have not heard back. I emailed Admissions Counselor two days ago and asked her for information on when they will be sending out notification but she has not replied yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed in march..still havent heard back yet. I know of two people that interviewed with me on the same day and they have already gotten their acceptance letters...

April has come and gone and I still have not heard back from this program...this excessive waiting is getting frustrating. I have heard that some have received offers of admission, others notice of being waitlisted, they have declared mine as "under review" still. Anybody else still waiting?

I haven't heard anything either . . .

I haven't heard anything either . . .

I got an email notifying me I was accepted into Western University today :) Stay Hopeful HCO, I think it is a good sign that they are still considering your application!

I'm currently a 1st year PT student at WesternU. It may take a little longer than expected for them to get back to you just because they've held late interviews. I would think they've finished the interviewing process by now but I'm not sure since I'm off campus for clinical rotations. Don't give up hope because a couple of my classmates received acceptances as late as July/early August!! They assign statuses of "alternate" or "accepted" throughout the summer depending on whether accepted students keep their spots in the class or not. If you haven't heard anything yet, then it means they're still considering your application! Good luck!!

Also, congrats to Shugo on the acceptance! ;)