This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreMedMe831

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends!

Anyone else applying to the MSBS program??? Not the MSMS program... but the msBS program!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Friends!

Anyone else applying to the MSBS program??? Not the MSMS program... but the msBS program![/QU

Hello! I'm currently a first year student in the MSBS program. Did you apply?

I applied to the MSBS program! I submitted my application last week. Hopefully we start hearing something soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I'm currently a first year student in the MSBS program. Did you apply?
Did you attempt to apply to the COM? What are the success rate of this program for student applying to their COM after first year?

Has anyone heard back from the MSBS program yet?
they said if you havent heard back from them on your online application, it means you didn't get in... i emailed the admissions and the guy strait up told me.. how un professional??

Damn silent reject huh not even going bother letting the students know

Last edited:
I actually got a different answer when I contact WesternU. Lucas said they are still reviewing applications for the next few interview dates.

Reactions: 1 users
Complete silent here amigo

I am!! I'm still waiting back to hear from the program... is it super competitive?
Hi so sorry for the delay, we have been on Spring break last week. I know we are interviewing this Wednesday. Usually they do have another interview date in May as well. I believe the first group of interviewees were told everyone who interviewed will find out by May of a decision... I know they are going through a lot of applications, don't lose hope.

I am!! I'm still waiting back to hear from the program... is it super competitive?
Hi Pre-med! I hope the application process is going well for you hang in there... they are still looking through a lot of aps...

Members don't see this ad :)
It can be competitive... I am the only pre-optometry student out of both MSMS and MSBS programs so far... I know dental there is 2 people in our cohort and 1 PA, the rest are pre-MD/DO track... i hope this helps.

It can be competitive... I am the only pre-optometry student out of both MSMS and MSBS programs so far... I know dental there is 2 people in our cohort and 1 PA, the rest are pre-MD/DO track... i hope this helps.

Are there any pre-vet students in the MSBS program?

This thread is so quiet...any news from anyone?

look like our application is dead on the water lol last interview date is on April 17 basically a week away.

look like our application is dead on the water lol last interview date is on April 17 basically a week away.

Aren’t applications due on April 18th? It wouldn’t make sense to have the last interview date on the 17th.

Aren’t applications due on April 18th? It wouldn’t make sense to have the last interview date on the 17th.
Yea but that’s the date posted on their website for last interview date so I don’t know how that will fare out.

Yea but that’s the date posted on their website for last interview date so I don’t know how that will fare out.

I just called the admissions office and they said they are adding another interview date for May 1st

Just got an email today inviting me to an interview this Wednesday, I applied last Monday.

Damn congrats, I applied since January and still dead silence lol guess my application is just sitting on the reject pile waiting to get send out:arghh:

When I applied to the MSMS I was denied after a few weeks, have you tried calling them up and asking about your application?

Yea, their response was the admission committee still have my application and asked that I should keep waiting haha

Same I got the R too lol

Hello everybody! Please message me if you were accepted into the program. I am going to create a Facebook page to make the transition easier for all of us. Congratulations to those accepted!! I can’t wait to meet you all!

Also, best of luck to the others- don’t give up. It took me a couple tries to successfully gain admission into the program. Remember that there is always a path to eventually reach your career goals. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.