Western Univ. textbooks for PharmD program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwearglasses

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will be a new Pharmacy student at Western. I am slowly getting ready to start school.
I was wondering if any 2nd or 3rd years can give me advice on what textbooks to get for the PharmD program. I remember from college that even though the professors said that the textbook was required that there were some that I didn't really need.

It would be great if you can give me any advice on what textbooks to get and where to get them cheap!

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

The only textbook you will need is for the immunology class during first year. An OTC handbook is good to have but you can get that thru APhA with a discount. All the other books are not necessary. Just study off the lecture notes and you'll do great!

The only textbook you will need is for the immunology class during first year. An OTC handbook is good to have but you can get that thru APhA with a discount. All the other books are not necessary. Just study off the lecture notes and you'll do great!

hello friends,
i wan to take admission at western. can you tell me is there any entrance exam for admission .