Western and Chinese medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lwong

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of ppl who return to China to study Chinese medicine from a western perspective? I've heard of ppl going back to study one or the other but do schools in China or Taiwan have program that accomadates both pratices? I want to do it, but don't know how!?

Members don't see this ad.

lwong said:
Is anyone aware of ppl who return to China to study Chinese medicine from a western perspective? I've heard of ppl going back to study one or the other but do schools in China or Taiwan have program that accomadates both pratices? I want to do it, but don't know how!?

Why not study that in U.S? There are several CHinese medicine esp accustomed to western perspective in New Mexico, NY state etc? As in mainland China, I know that Beijing Institute of Chinese Medicine has some oversea students. Call them.

lwong said:
ppl---is what?

Members don't see this ad :)
ppl is shorthand for people.

Chinese medicine is very popular even in China now ,most researchers want to make a great progress in Chinese medicine.
Thank you for your "ppl". :)