West Virginia University SOM Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GolfMustang07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just thought I would make this thread for anyone that has been accepted into the class of 2013! Congrats to all!

Members don't see this ad.

hey, nice to see a thread for WVU! I cant wait to get started, I've been taking a year off and am ready to get my life on track. Does anyone have any good suggestions for housing near the health sciences center? What kind of prices am I going to be looking at for an apt?

Oh and mustang...where in MD are you from?? Oakland area??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, thanks for creating this thread! I'm excited to get up to Morgantown this Fall and get everything underway.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!

hey, nice to see a thread for WVU! I cant wait to get started, I've been taking a year off and am ready to get my life on track. Does anyone have any good suggestions for housing near the health sciences center? What kind of prices am I going to be looking at for an apt?

Oh and mustang...where in MD are you from?? Oakland area??

Nope... I am a little further east in Washington County.

Congrats on your acceptance! I am not sure if I will be joining you all or not I just got in to Georgetown yesterday so now I have to make a decision.

I'll be in Motown in the fall. I started a group on facebook too. :) Congrats everyone!

Hello all

I'm doing the hunt for housing in Motown as well. It's a little harder cause I got a little furball coming with me.

I posted an ad on morgantown craigslist if you want to take a look.

http://morgantown.craigslist.org/sha/1138670700.html

BTW, I'm a non-trad applicant at 29 years old.

Do you know if they will be organizing any events or starting any groups for us to get to know each other?

Yeah. Mine was made first but has less members :( Oh well...

Has anyone actually gotten the information packet yet? I'm still waiting on the damn thing...