West Coast University Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chrisswish24

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just got accepted to West Coast today and I am going to put down my deposit to attend. Would love to connect with others who are looking to attend as well and maybe get a FB group going!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! :) I also got accepted to WCU this morning. I'm debating between WCU (CA) and LIU (NY) for my final decision.

Congratulations! :) I also got accepted to WCU this morning. I'm debating between WCU (CA) and LIU (NY) for my final decision.
Congrats well let me know where you decide, Im sure youll make a great PT no matter which school you choose!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations guys !

I have my interview with West Coast this Friday (2/21) and was wondering if you either of you would be willing to share how you're experiences with it went.

Thanks and congrats again !

Congratulations guys !

I have my interview with West Coast this Friday (2/21) and was wondering if you either of you would be willing to share how you're experiences with it went.

Thanks and congrats again !
Yeah out of all my interviews it was defintely the most laid back and felt more like a conversation. The students did a good job of making us feel at ease during the tours and answering all our questions. The questions are pretty standard, nothing too out of the ordinary. Stuff like the difference between undergrad and graduate level program, why physical therapy, what do you know about the West Coast DPT program. Honestly dont sweat it, the interviews are done in groups of 2 so you can trade off with your partner to see who goes first and make sure you feed off each other. Just be yourself and project your passion of becoming a PT.

Reactions: 1 user
Update: Just got my acceptance email ! Do you know if there’s a fb group already ?

For those of you accepted, when do you have to respond and send in a deposit by?