Welcome!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the newest forum on SDN, the Toxicology Forum.

This is an interdisciplinary forum, for students, physicians and PharmDs.

Members don't see this ad.

Well done, Sylvanthus...

I'm one of the advisors for the forum... MedTox by way of EM. We're working on the stickies, but for now please feel free to ask anything... If we can't answer outright, we'll do our best to find the answer.

Welcome all (and thanks, Lee)!!!

-d

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to thank Lee for creating the subforum. I'm happy to answer anything I can. If anyone has any thoughts on FAQ questions, please make them known.

I'd like to thank Lee for creating the subforum. I'm happy to answer anything I can. If anyone has any thoughts on FAQ questions, please make them known.
I think it would be really helpful if we had FAQs about getting into fellowship, tox resources, virtual mentoring, etc. Also, maybe some introductions? I'm an intern at UMass and planning to do a med tox fellowship after residency.

And Lee, I want to thank you for opening this subforum as well. You rock. :thumbup:

Excellent! So glad to see this here!!

Is this where the "a patient came in after taking 1600mg of Zoloft and experienced a hallucination where he thought he had an encounter with a band of chipmunk businessmen that tried to sell him encyclopedias...is this normal?!?!" threads go?