Welcome!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDN's newest forum, the Dental Exams and Licesnure forum! This will give dental students and dentists a place to discuss the NBDE exams, as well as regional exams and state licensure.

Let the good times roll! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

good job.gavin!great to have a different and entirely seperate forum to discuss different dental and licensure exams!
ItsGavinC said:
Welcome to SDN's newest forum, the Dental Exams and Licesnure forum! This will give dental students and dentists a place to discuss the NBDE exams, as well as regional exams and state licensure.

Members don't see this ad :)
ItsGavinC said:

You have done a great job!

Thank you.

hai gavin
tats great of you to start a forum,i am in a big mess and confused,am on a student visa in canada ,but i am a dentist too and aspiring to be a dentist,i just donno wat to do about these national boards,how to study,,wat materials and so and so,i would really appreciate if any could exlpain in breif were should i start from applying to studying fot national boards

If anyone has taken the CSW perio & prosth sections for the WREBS, can u please advice me on what would be the best materials to study? I'm freaking out over this exam. :eek: Please share, your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.