Welcome ResidentSwap.Org

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to welcome our newest SDN Partner Site: ResidentSwap.org.

ResidentSwap is the most comprehensive database of residency vacancies on the Internet. In addition to openings that are posted directly on ResidentSwap.org, or reported by the members, ResidentSwap continually monitors over 30 websites that publically advertise openings. This makes ResidentSwap the largest single database of residency vacancies.

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to get on residentswap and it didn't let me. It said I don't have permission. Is the site accessible or is it only through studentdoctor.net?
Thank you.
A.

It's a separate site. Send a message through their contact us link.

Members don't see this ad :)

ResidentSwap is the most comprehensive database of residency vacancies on the Internet. In addition to openings that are posted directly on ResidentSwap.org, or reported by the members, ResidentSwap continually monitors over 30 websites that publically advertise openings. This makes ResidentSwap the largest single database of residency vacancies.

Hi Lee:
Do you know of anyone who has a success story or anyone who may have successfully found and signed a contract into a spot through ResidentSwap.org?

They charge $70/month which student would be more willing to pay if there are some testimonials.

Thanks

I signed up for residentswap and took the 3 month membership deal (I think it was around $70). Anyway, they seem to have a good number of vacancies.

I will say though there were only a few spots available around the country for what I am looking for (which is pretty broad). Further, after writing to the PD's of those programs advertized, they replied that the spot I was inquiring about had already been filled. This happened on several different occasions.

Please post success stories with this service.

Thanks

Would be interested in registering, but not for $70 a month!

Status
Not open for further replies.