This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhitecatBlackcat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I’m thinking about doing a postbac program/special masters program after graduation(spring 2019) but I’m having a hard time finding one I meet the qualifications for. So far, I’ve taken every requirement except physics. This puts me in a spot where I’ve taken too many classes for a career changer and not enough for some academic record enhancer and masters programs. I also have not taken the MCAT. I was hoping that the program would give me extra time and support to study for it. Can you think of any programs to recommend for someone in my position?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! That sounds like a good idea but it might be a little difficult as I live in a more rural area. Do you think medical schools would be more understanding of online programs?

Thanks! That sounds like a good idea but it might be a little difficult as I live in a more rural area. Do you think medical schools would be more understanding of online programs?

Don't do prereqs online. A lot of med schools won't accept them, and you don't want to limit your school list unnecessarily.