Wedding & USF COP classes scheduled for same day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orgogram

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I booked my wedding venue last April, before I took my PCAT or fully committed to the idea of applying to Pharmacy school. I have since been accepted to Pharmacy school (yay!), but I have booked a venue and photographer for a date in October where I now have class.

Considerations:
1. I can leave the wedding as is, go to school in the morning, and will probably have time to make it back to my wedding although it will certainly not be a relaxing day.
2. Winter break is already booked at my wedding venue. We want to stay at the same venue, and are happy they will not penalize us, but they book far in advance (ie we booked 1.5 years out and we still had to choose a 2nd date. And we were looking at Fridays.). Also I may incur additional costs of up to 1,2000 for rebooking my photographer. And I don't have money to waste, so that is something making me hesistant to change.
3. Spring break 2016 is probably booked too.

I would like to contact a first year student at USF COP for advice. I am afraid to present this issue to the admissions committee because I am afraid they will think I dont take school seriously or that my career isnt as important as my relationship...Advice on how to handle this?!

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think you should consult to a professional person that can help you in this. Well, I am searching for popular Venues for my wedding anniversary party. I would love to book a semi private beach venue. Please share recommendations for affordable venues that would fit in my budget. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited: