Website that lists average GPA and average PCAT scores by school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gem779

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a website that lists the average GPA's and average PCAT scores by schools? I can't seem to find anything at all and I just wanted a list of this before choosing my schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can go to this link, http://www.pharmapplicants.com/school_list.php, it lists out the schools and their GPA & PCAT scores!
That site is useless right now in my opinion. It's based off what students report their gpa and pcat were, let alone for most schools it's based off less then 10 students. The data reported to Pharmcas should be an average of the entire entering class, ie a lot more representative of the schools accepted students.

Last edited:
Agreed. It says the average PCAT accepted into UIC is a 98.66 percentile ... it says 99 for Regis. lol

Agreed. It says the average PCAT accepted into UIC is a 98.66 percentile ... it says 99 for Regis. lol

hold on...so everyone who gets into their school has a 99 on the pcat? you can't get any higher than that. if thats the average then 100% of their studnts have 99 percentile.

Sites like this for canadian pharm schools. Or for canadian schools to also be on these sites. :(