Website + online community FOR Filipino med students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mco0708

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Med students (especially Filipinos),
I am a 3rd-year medical student currently studying in University of the Philippines College of Medicine. I would like to invite all of you to our NEW website (www.pinoymedstudent.net). We are dedicating this website to Filipino med students and to others who are interested in Filipino med schools. Our goal is to provide our fellow medical students with the best online experience, the best connections, best guide to living medical school to the fullest and the most reliable resources.
The services we currently offer in this website are:
1.. .News and other articles relevant to medicine and medical education
2.. .A forum where we can discuss your concerns in med school, like this one which we have in studentdoctor.net (but more organized and tailored to Filipino students)
3.. .A fully-functional social community with combined features of facebook (you may actually log-in using your facebook account!), multiply and plurk
4.. .Free subdomains and website creation for medical school orgs (with the exception of fraternities and sororities)
We are also working on adding certain features that are requested of us by some user (and future ones, like you!). An example of this would be the database system we are developing now where members can upload notes and other files for consumption of selected members (depending on access restrictions).
I am proud of the functionalities this website has. However, no website can be of use if there are no people who will actually use it! Thus, I invite all of you to take advantage of this PinoyMedStudent.net. Connect with fellow med students, seek help and discuss your concerns, make friends, promote your org and share your advocacies….USE IT NOW…It’s all yours.
Again, our website is www.pinoymedstudent.net. I hope to see you there.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
mco0708

P.S. We are also looking for resident writers. Interested ones may contact me via our website.

Members don't see this ad.