WCVM c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
On the waitlist for BC. Hoping to see you all in August!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Got accepted from BC! Is there an official WCVM c/o 2026 facebook group, messenger chat, etc.? I've heard that they had these in prior years.

Reactions: 1 user
Got accepted from BC! Is there an official WCVM c/o 2026 facebook group, messenger chat, etc.? I've heard that they had these in prior years.
I believe the 2nd years make one once they get an official class list.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations everyone! To those who didn't get acceptances this year, I know its discouraging and heartbreaking. Once you feel better, make a game plan of what you're going to do for the next year before you apply again - you can do it!
I applied 3 times, and took an extra year of undergrad before I was accepted. Now I'm going into 4th year and I am happy to answer any questions, just shoot me a message :)

Reactions: 6 users
Congratulations everyone! To those who didn't get acceptances this year, I know its discouraging and heartbreaking. Once you feel better, make a game plan of what you're going to do for the next year before you apply again - you can do it!
I applied 3 times, and took an extra year of undergrad before I was accepted. Now I'm going into 4th year and I am happy to answer any questions, just shoot me a message :)

Hey I was wondering about what you did for that extra year of undergrad? I just graduated with my bachelors of science and I’m assuming I need to get my grades higher but I’m not sure what to do. I don’t really just want to take random courses, I would rather work towards something.

Congrats to those that made it in this year! I got on the alternate list for the Equity Pool but morale is low at this point. After having had two interviews now, I’m not sure whether my next steps should be focused around academics or getting more experience in the field. Any advice?

I got in off the waitlist!!! So excited (and terrified) to start in August!

Reactions: 7 users