Wcu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aoselby

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received and email the other day from pharmcas about a school that just opened up in California. Is anyone considering applying there? I would just be a little worried about attending a school that hasn't been accredited yet. Does anyone know anything about this school? It would be interesting to see how many apps they get, especially since they just opened.

Members don't see this ad.

Just received and email the other day from pharmcas about a school that just opened up in California. Is anyone considering applying there? I would just be a little worried about attending a school that hasn't been accredited yet. Does anyone know anything about this school? It would be interesting to see how many apps they get, especially since they just opened.

it would be convenient for those whom would like to stay in Ca, however I've heard that any schools that receive "pre-candidate status" in the accreditation process usually receive accreditation.