Wated - EPPP PsychPrep Printed or PDF Study Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midwest311

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing a set of printed or PDF study guides from PsychPrep for the EPPP. This single volume I'm looking to purchase covers the following topics:
  • Section 1: Learning Theory
  • Section 2: Biological Bases of Behavior
  • Section 3: Ethics
  • Section 4: Industrial/Organizational
  • Section 5: Interventions
  • Section 6: Research Design, Statistics & Test Construction
  • Section 7: Social & Multicultural
  • Section 8: Developmental
  • Section 9: DSM-5
  • Section 10: Memory
  • Section 11: Assessment
  • Section 12: Key Terms
Please reply to this thread or message me backchannel if looking to sell your materials. Thanks.

Please note that I am not interested in purchasing any other kinds of study materials, psychprep or otherwise.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there!
Do you mean you're looking for the binder with all the content?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, the binder. Thanks.
Ok, here is my post if you're interested :)
Selling my untouched, almost perfect condition (no notes, highlights, etc.), 2015 PsychPrep materials for the EPPP. Whole binder including ALL content + Study Strategies Packet + Chapter Quiz Questions Packet + Weekend Workshop PowerPoint Handout + Weekend Workshop questions AND content audio files. $400 for everything (I paid around $1200).
Cash only please. Located in Los Angeles, CA.
Thank you!

I'm interested but I don't need the whole package. Will you sell parts? Did you pass using this?

I'm interested but I don't need the whole package. Will you sell parts? Did you pass using this?
I did! :)
Which parts wouldn't you want? It's basically the binder with weekend workshop stuff plus audio, so you wouldn't want the audio?

That's great. CONGRATS on passing the EPPP. May I ask for your honest answer as to if you passed on the first try?
I would only need the Study Strategies Packet + Chapter Quiz Questions Packet + Weekend Workshop PowerPoint Handout + Weekend Workshop questions.

That's great. CONGRATS on passing the EPPP. May I ask for your honest answer as to if you passed on the first try?
I would only need the Study Strategies Packet + Chapter Quiz Questions Packet + Weekend Workshop PowerPoint Handout + Weekend Workshop questions.
Haha thank you! And yes, it was my first try :)
Honestly, I'm hoping someone will purchase everything (audio isn't a big deal), especially since the binder with all the content is the biggest part of everything. I'm not sure anyone would want the binder alone without the other elements..but maybe the person who initiated this post might want it? I guess we can keep in touch to figure things out. Sorry if this is getting a little complicated :/

Ok, so if we split them up as Study Strategies + Weekend Workshop Powerpoint + Weekend Workshop Questions for $125, does that work for you?
Also, where are you located?

Haha thank you! And yes, it was my first try :)
Honestly, I'm hoping someone will purchase everything (audio isn't a big deal), especially since the binder with all the content is the biggest part of everything. I'm not sure anyone would want the binder alone without the other elements..but maybe the person who initiated this post might want it? I guess we can keep in touch to figure things out. Sorry if this is getting a little complicated :/
Do you still have your PsychPrep materials?