WASP UNITE!!!! Part III, Sect. 8, Article 4, Clause iii

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trauma_junky

12 step pre-med rehab
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Give me a break, is all this racial stuff necessary. In the words of a famous passivist of our time, Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along."

Why must we label OURSELVES?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

i almost feel cheapened to respond to this post but i will anyway. in the US there is an underlying system that says that white anglo-saxon heterosexual male is normative. if you are white the issue of your race does not come up in your daily life because being with is normal. it is therefore not surprising that whites tend to naively think "oh why cant everyone just not worry about their race like i do?" of course race does not matter is your race is the dominate one. this "racial" stuff as you put it is necessary because we do not live in a color blind society despite how much white americans wish the race problem would just go away (assimilate). try for one day to think what it must feel like to be considered outside of the norm your entire life and you might being to understand why race still matters in the US.

nice touch with the "clause iii"

i appreciate attention to detail ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Personal Jesus I agree to some extent but you really need to edit your post, its kind of hard to make out exactly what you are trying to say with the incorrect grammar usage.

Originally posted by personal jesus
i almost feel cheapened to respond to this post but i will anyway. in the US there is an underlying system that says that white anglo-saxon heterosexual male is normative. if you are white the issue of your race does not come up in your daily life because being with is normal. it is therefore not surprising that whites tend to naively think "oh why cant everyone just not worry about their race like i do?" of course race does not matter is your race is the dominate one. this "racial" stuff as you put it is necessary because we do not live in a color blind society despite how much white americans wish the race problem would just go away (assimilate). try for one day to think what it must feel like to be considered outside of the norm your entire life and you might being to understand why race still matters in the US.

See, if we can put aside our differences and ignore color, eventually we will all be one color. BTW, Hispanics are going to be the majortiy very soon in this country.

Originally posted by trauma_junky
eventually we will all be one color.

Utopian society...

Originally posted by trauma_junky
BTW, Hispanics are going to be the majortiy very soon in this country.
:laugh: That would be nice although I doubt it. Hispanic girls are hot.:D