WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY C/O 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beerndrugs01

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven’t seen any thread for this year admission so decided to start one. Did anybody apply for ED and have interview next coming Friday 10/11/2019 in Spokane?

Members don't see this ad.

I Interviewed & got offered admission on the same day! This is one of my top choices for sure! Hope yours went well [:

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations!
I guess we’re gonna be classmates. Got accepted too :)
Which group were you? I was the first group checked in at 11am

Members don't see this ad :)
Got report from a WSU grad that only like 15 students who graduated this year found jobs so far. Many are still looking but no one is hiring. Also starting wage in the state has dropped to $50/hr and under. Can anyone deny/confirm?

Reactions: 1 user
Got report from a WSU grad that only like 15 students who graduated this year found jobs so far. Many are still looking but no one is hiring. Also starting wage in the state has dropped to $50/hr and under. Can anyone deny/confirm?

Dude, don't be a party pooper lololol

Dude, don't be a party pooper lololol
I'm not trying to be, just telling you guys what I'm hearing and would like to confirm. Not going to give away where I work, but I precept a lot of WSU students (as well as some from other schools every once in a while)