This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FTPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Its almost that time of the year to start applying to programs, and I just wanted to hear from other students who have applied,been accepted or even waitlisted at Wash U! I understand it’s a difficult program to get into, but i’m staying hopeful that I may still get in. Thanks in advance for any tips or stories!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! Its almost that time of the year to start applying to programs, and I just wanted to hear from other students who have applied,been accepted or even waitlisted at Wash U! I understand it’s a difficult program to get into, but i’m staying hopeful that I may still get in. Thanks in advance for any tips or stories!

I was waitlisted in February after applying in January. However, I was accepted to a different school I wanted to go to more, thankfully!
I would recommend applying before the deadline. Really before October to get your best shot at WashU as well as any other school since most have rolling admissions. I didn't because I took classes in the fall and needed them for my GPA.
WashU tells you when your application will be reviewed so you can expected to hear from them within the week of reviewing. They will accept you or rank you on a point system for the waitlist between 1._ _ and 6._ _

The good news is they have a large class!

Good luck! :)

Reactions: 1 user