WANTED: Volunteers in So-Cal!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

i77ac

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My fellow pre-meds,

I am writing on behalf of Youth and Nation, a nonprofit organization that serves at-risk, low-income children and teens in Tujunga, California. We provide mentoring, education, and recreational activities to ensure their overall future success.

I am posting this to find few volunteers who might be interested in serving in our upcoming 2004 Summer Program. Chidren range from K-8th. There will be English, Math and Science classes, arts/crafts, games/activities, field trips.
The program will start June 21 and end Sept 3.

I believe this is a wonderful opportunity to show that we are more than just bookworms. We all know that the children are the future, so let us start building it. You can make direct, positive impact in the community by donating small amount of your time. And of course, you will also be able to get credit for your volunteerism, since as pre-meds that is also a priority.

Finally let me add that we are flexible to meet your available times. Summer Program will run 9AM-6PM, Mon-Fri.

If you are interested in volunteering or would like to receive more info, please email me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

tom

Members don't see this ad.