Wanted: Most of the books for SN2ed's 3 Month MCAT Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ktal

KT@L
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm planning on beginning the 3 month study plan for the MCAT made by SN2ed (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=623898) and I need the following books. Please note that I'm looking for "like new" books, meaning that they don't have too much if any underlining and/or notes. Tell me your price, and we'll negotiate. The books I need are:

- Berkeley Review General Chemistry
- Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry
- Berkeley Review Biology
- Berkeley Review Physics
- Berkeley Review Verbal
- Examkrackers 1001 General Chemistry
- Examkrackers 1001 Organic Chemistry
- Examkrackers 1001 Physics
- The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook

So please contact me if you have any or all the books! I really need them soon.. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, I've got most of the books now, so I only need these:

Please PM me if you have only those! Thanks! :)

Hello!

I'm planning on beginning the 3 month study plan for the MCAT made by SN2ed (http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=623898) and I need the following books. Please note that I'm looking for "like new" books, meaning that they don't have too much if any underlining and/or notes. Tell me your price, and we'll negotiate. The books I need are:

- Berkeley Review General Chemistry
- Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry
- Berkeley Review Biology
- Berkeley Review Physics
- Berkeley Review Verbal

So please contact me if you have any or all the books! I really need them soon.. Thanks! :)

Thanks to all the wonderful people here at SDN, I've gotten most of the books I needed. Now, I only need the The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook. Please let me know if you are willing to sell me only that book. Thanks!

Hello!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got all the books! Thanks!

Thanks to all the wonderful people here at SDN, I've gotten most of the books I needed. Now, I only need the The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook. Please let me know if you are willing to sell me only that book. Thanks!

Got all the books! Thanks!

All of those books delivered to you in less than 4 days (from Friday 4/22 at 9PM to Tuesday 4/26 at 8PM) and over a weekend no less. You must have paid a fortune for overnight delivery.

Last edited: