Wanted interactive online study buddy for FM.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ninasimone37

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I enjoy studying online. I'm able to learn and retain information better that way. I am a senior in Family medicine and looking for someone who has a similar preference. We can review management of everyday issues or study for the boards. We can meet on Skype or any other chat method after we set a schedule. If anyone's interested let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds kinda cool. Wish I could help tho, I'm a psych intern.

possibly....i haven't tried this before but i do want to nail the ITE in October

possibly....i haven't tried this before but i do want to nail the ITE in October
Thanks for writing. Sorry for the delay. If you're still interested, feel free to contact me on Skype my ID: Successgirl2.

I enjoy studying online. I'm able to learn and retain information better that way. I am a senior in Family medicine and looking for someone who has a similar preference. We can review management of everyday issues or study for the boards. We can meet on Skype or any other chat method after we set a schedule. If anyone's interested let me know.
Hi, I am interested in discussing study cases online. I do not have your professional experience but perhaps there would be still interesting discussions. My skype is solaria111.

Thank you for writing, but I think it would work best if I had another resident studying for boards. But thanks anyway.