Wanted: Dr Collins 2016 PCAT Study Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wadepr07

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for the 2016 version of the Dr. Collins PCAT study materials to purchase. Please let me know if you are selling these!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I am selling my Dr. Collins Study guide. It is the 2016-2017 version with passages in the Bio and Chem sections.

Hi,

I am looking for the 2016 version of the Dr. Collins PCAT study materials to purchase. Please let me know if you are selling these!

Thank you!
Just letting you know. Be careful, I think 2 people around here were complaining how they got scammed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm selling mine if you're interested. Have updates through January 2016. The quizzes haven't been marked at all. The study guides have been marked up a bit, but nothing that would be annoying to use.

I am selling my Dr Collins study guides and practice tests. If you're interested email me at [email protected]. Payments can be made through PayPal so it's scam free because I was worried about that also.

Last edited:
I am selling my Dr. Collins Study guide. It is the 2016-2017 version with passages in the Bio and Chem sections.

I want to know do you still have Dr. Collins PCAT Study Guide 2016-2017? What condition is it in? and inbox me with the price and how to send it. Thank you

how can you "sell it online" ??? ... the person needs to PHYSICALLY hand you these packets .. what are the chances of someone living near you on this forum ..

Last edited: