WANTED: DAT Destroyer books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

martiankit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing the DAT Destroyer books, preferably the 2014 editions. Also, let me know if you have other related books as well (Cliff, Practice Test, etc.). Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in purchasing the DAT Destroyer books, preferably the 2014 editions. Also, let me know if you have other related books as well (Cliff, Practice Test, etc.). Thanks!
I have a 2012 edition and biology cliff notes. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have 2012 DAT Destroyer, Barron's DAT 2nd edition, IQ Publications of Canada for Soap Carving, one soap pack (6 soaps) and the DAT Prep Manual for Canadian Dental Association. Motivated to sell quickly.

I have 2012 DAT Destroyer, Barron's DAT 2nd edition, IQ Publications of Canada for Soap Carving, one soap pack (6 soaps) and the DAT Prep Manual for Canadian Dental Association. Motivated to sell quickly.
How much do you want to sell one soap pack including shipping?