Wanted: Complete Set or Parts of SN2ed's MCAT Book Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sevenhabits

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for the set of books recommended by SN2ed. This includes the following:

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook - Any edition works.

The Berkeley Review
-Physics I and II (November 2010 or later) - The "Golf Ball" passage should be on page 53.

-Organic Chemistry I and II (August 2007 or later) - The topic of "Edman's Reagent" should be on pg. 199 of book II.

-General Chemistry I and II (2009 or later) - The topic of "galvanizing" should be on pg. 282 of book II.

-Biology I and II (March 2011 or later) - There should be a practice exam that starts on pg. 339 of book I.

Examkrackers
- 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
- MCAT Biology lecture book (7th Edition)

CLEAN PASSAGES AND QUESTIONS ARE A MUST!

I can buy in sets or individual books, and I'll pay through paypal. Please PM me. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I've gotten several offers but they all fell through. Here's something to keep in mind - If your TBR and EK books are clean, I'm willing to pay close to the full price you paid for them. It's tough times all around, so let me help you break even!

Okay, so I've found all of the books I'm looking for except:
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
- 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry

All three are $19.77 off Amazon, free shipping included. However, I'm willing to help you guys get money back for your books. PM me if you have any of these three books.

On another note, I'm still looking for that elusive TPRH Verbal Workbook...

I just received the verbal and science workbooks in the mail today. I got really lucky by finding a local seller!

If you guys can find something local through Craigslist, do it. You'll be surprised at the prices people will sell at. Not everyone is familiar with SN2ed's book set lol.

Anyway, I'm really thinking about buying the three 1001 books for $59.31 off Amazon (includes shipping), so PM me your offers soon!

So today I officially have all of my books for SN2ed's book set. This whole process took me a little over a month. So for those taking the August or September MCAT, heed warning and start looking now so you can start prepping on time!

Thanks for the CG list tip; what did you put in your search? i.e. "MCAT books"? "Berkeley review MCAT"?

Also, hope you don't mind I copied your 'Wanted' post; thanks for the specific versions.

love to know,
thanks

Last edited:
I don't mind at all. Be sure to take a look at BerkReviewTeach's threads before buying the books so you can see what the company offers, and how to buy used books.

When looking on Craigslist, just type in "MCAT." From there weed through the results for what you need!