want to study further in canada or australia after MBBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delimit

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am about to complete MBBS from India. well i want to do MD/MS . which course is equivalent to this, in which i can get admission. what are the courses for which USMLE is not required??
any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i am about to complete MBBS from India. well i want to do MD/MS . which course is equivalent to this, in which i can get admission. what are the courses for which USMLE is not required??
any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Well as the name suggests, the USMLE is for USA. Post graduation is called residency here. As for canada, they have their CaRMS, but matching into that as a foreign born - foreign graduate is close to impossible. I am not sure about Australia but i would assume they have a legitimate Medical Board as well. So the only way around a qualifying exam would be to try for a place like Russia or China. Which is fine if you intend on coming back to India to practice.

Hello, MBA is a good course. you can try india colleges MBA. i also study in india in MBA.
you can visit MBA colleges India