WAMC/School List Recommendations (Low CARS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eggomaniac

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also looking for any recommendations on how I can better round out my application. Thanks in advance!

North Dakota and Michigan State admit very few non residents with a MCAT of 508 and no connection to the state. OU-HCOM also admits few non residents. You could add these MD schools to your application:
TCU-UNT
Creighton
Oakland Beaumont
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
Hackensack
New York Medical College
Vermont
Quinnipiac

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So have you applied already? You seem to have very few service hours(I might be wrong because of the way you posted info). Anyway Rush expects and gets hundreds if not thousands of hours from their applicants.. Also as a FYI Illinois has horrendous out of state tuition.Might be the highest in America.

Reactions: 1 user
So have you applied already? You seem to have very few service hours(I might be wrong because of the way you posted info). Anyway Rush expects and gets hundreds if not thousands of hours from their applicants.. Also as a FYI Illinois has horrendous out of state tuition.Might be the highest in America.

I’ll be applying this next cycle. I’ll be shifting my focus to volunteer and shadowing hours from now until then. Thanks for the insight!