WAMC 3.63 GPA 509 MCAT UTAH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ike00

Reaction score
1. cGPA 3.63 sGPA 3.65
2. 509 (127/125/127/130)
3. UTAH
4. White
5. Weber State University
6. 350 ER Volunteer(150 more during the application year), 100 Crisis Text volunteers (150 more during the application year)
7. Lead Student Researcher with 4 poster presentations and 1 publication around 400 hours with around 100 more predicted during the application year
8. Shadowing Family med(25 hours) Internal med(35 hours) Sports med(20 hours) online shadowing (45 hours)
9.300 hours of Youth soccer coaching volunteer
10. I have paid work as a youth soccer coach totaling around 1000 hours, as a college soccer player for 2 years including being a captain for the team as well as a a camp counselor for 2 summers totaling around 300 hours
11. Received 1000 dollar grant for research, graduated Cum Laude from university, All-American Soccer player as well as multiple other awards for soccer.

School list:

UtahUniversity of Utah
FloridaUniversity fo Miami
GeorgiaEmory University
PennsylvaniaPenn State
VirginaVirgina Tech
ArizonaUniversity of Arizona- Tucson
ArizonaArizona Phoneix
IdahoCollege of OM
PennsylvaniaTemple University
OhioWright State Unviersity
NevadaTouro University
UtahRocky Vista
ColoradoRocky Vista
ArizonaA.T. Still University
North CarolinaWake Forest
PensylvaniaDrexel
FloridaNOVA Southeastern
FloridaNOVA Southeastern, Clearwater
KentuckyUniversity of Lousiville
Washington, DCGeorge Washington University
TexasTCU
FloridaFlorida Atlantic
MissouriUniversity of Missouri- Kansas city
ColoradoUniversity of Colorado
OregonOregon University
ArizonaMidwestern University

Members don't see this ad.

Morehouse is a HBCU, would remove it and add another MD of your interest

Members don't see this ad :)
Any in-person community service other than crisis text line? Coaching is an extension of your athletics hobby. That may be a problem for some adcom faculty.
I do not have any other community service besides the er volunteer and crisis text and the coaching

Emory and FAU should not be on your list. NYMC and Medical College of Wisconsin should be though.

Your lack of community service may potentially screen you out at many MD schools

You have several state public schools on your list that admit few non residents with your stats and no connection to the state. Emory and Miami are unrealistic with your stats. I suggest these schools:
Utah
Creighton
TCU
Rosalind Franklin
Medical College Wisconsin
Oakland Beaumont
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
George Washington
Drexel