wallpapers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

data

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
manipulatedskullv2209tk.jpg

what do you think about this?

Members don't see this ad.

I made one using this pic (lost the file though), which I absolutely love! I saw this pic in one of those ISKCON magazines when I was 3 or something, and I still get lost in looking at it.

easy.jpg

sunny123 said:
I made one using this pic (lost the file though), which I absolutely love! I saw this pic in one of those ISKCON magazines when I was 3 or something, and I still get lost in looking at it.

easy.jpg
You are JELOOOSE of my pic

Members don't see this ad :)
im not gonna start here =P

most of my stuff was already posted in the pics section thread

www.sanatansociety.com
If any one is interested in wall papers of hindu gods and godesses this site has an excellant collection of such wallpapers.

wallpaper_saraswati_800x600.jpg

sunny123 said:

easy.jpg

:scared: R u a follower of ISKCON? Do they also target medical students in canada?

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw a tamil guy who had a hindi OM on his right shoulder. It was big. But I thought it was stupid. He should of gotten a tamil OM instead.

shardul said:
:scared: R u a follower of ISKCON? Do they also target medical students in canada?
they do target at Manipal.....

lol

Attachments

• image_kids_july05.jpg
    image_kids_july05.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 40
How Do I Attach Images ?

nokia said:

Hey how many more ISCKON devotees in KMC.....Oh my GOD....this batchmate of urs...she used to be in room next to mine......every sunday she would come ..wake me up at 8 am...."Lets go to ISCKON temple...baaki sab mithiya hai"....this continued for 3 weeks...finally I told her "I do not believe in GOD" .....a lie.........On my B'day ....around 1 am...she brought this Halwa and some friends who started singing some hymns.... Imagine......"oops I did it again" and some hymns in same room......

yeah iskcon is also rampant overhere in GMC! but they generally target boys more than girls, but their prasadam is quite good!! ;)

data said:
I saw a tamil guy who had a hindi OM on his right shoulder. It was big. But I thought it was stupid. He should of gotten a tamil OM instead.
what`s the difference ???

baaki sab mithiya hai"....
Rofl ...i love this mithiya !
isn`t this a beautiful name for agirl ?

meetlife said:
Hey how many more ISCKON devotees in KMC.....Oh my GOD....this batchmate of urs...she used to be in room next to mine......every sunday she would come ..wake me up at 8 am...."Lets go to ISCKON temple...baaki sab mithiya hai"....this continued for 3 weeks...finally I told her "I do not believe in GOD" .....a lie.........On my B'day ....around 1 am...she brought this Halwa and some friends who started singing some hymns.... Imagine......"oops I did it again" and some hymns in same room......
lol ......britney with sri sri ........remix wud have been good !

Here also , in my hostel , some guys have taken the easy way out ,.the mithiya thing . :eek:

so how do u people avoid them?

I wud luvvvvv to confrot them ...& i used to .. but they all have nothing new to say...they can`t support their statements with logic so i just gave up ...& now i just ignore them

hey what's ISKON or whatever..?