Walgreens job application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slippers

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So I'm applying for a job at Walgreens and I have a general question about the application! I'm a P4 pharmacy student right now. When you select which location you want to work in, there's a question that reads "With valid pharmacist licence? (Yes/No)." I don't have a pharmacist's licence yet since I haven't graduated, but I plan to have one in the future. What do I select for this question?

I figured someone on here might be able to help me since this is likely a nationwide application.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you applying for a grad intern position or pharmacist position?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also a P4 student. I just finished my application and i mistakenly applied for the grad intern position not pharmacist position since i didn't have my license yet. What do i do now? I was thinking that you start as a grad intern and then after you pass your boards and get licensed you become a pharmacist

I'm also a P4 student. I just finished my application and i mistakenly applied for the grad intern position not pharmacist position since i didn't have my license yet. What do i do now? I was thinking that you start as a grad intern and then after you pass your boards and get licensed you become a pharmacist

call Walgreens help department?
or maybe you can also apply for the pharmacist position as well?