walgreens bonuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigpilllilpill

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
does walgreens give a bonus for stores with good performance?

Members don't see this ad.

I always hate to bring up the "good ole days" but I remeber when I was in school one of my friends store - the pharmacy manager claimed to have gotten a $12,000 bonus for good performance. The most I ever got at OSCO was $300

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I always hate to bring up the "good ole days" but I remeber when I was in school one of my friends store - the pharmacy manager claimed to have gotten a $12,000 bonus for good performance. The most I ever got at OSCO was $300
Wal-mart still does metrics based bonuses. If you exceed targets you can close in on 20k pretty easily.

I know someone who got an annual bonus in that ballpark 4-5 years ago. Rite aid, not wags though

I know someone who got an annual bonus in that ballpark 4-5 years ago. Rite aid, not wags though
rite aid gave those types of bonuses? I moonlighted for them just a bit after they bought out Eckerd - my minimal interaction with them gave the impression they were just as badly ran as Eckerd.

rite aid gave those types of bonuses? I moonlighted for them just a bit after they bought out Eckerd - my minimal interaction with them gave the impression they were just as badly ran as Eckerd.
Yeah not common to actually meet the required metrics but some have. Target PIC bonus this year is ~15k for stores that average 3250+/week

Well bonuses are being sent out this week. I know several PICs, including myself, that are getting >$10k. The highest that I've personally heard was mine at $12k.