Walgreens and labcorp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Soon Big Academia will have us all working at Walgreens!

FPN!! MPGA!!

I do buy Early Times Whisky at Walgreens. That is about as much bidness as I give them.

Members don't see this ad :)
They are using a special small new analyser that only needs a drop of blood.
I’ve got to invest in this baby!

Reactions: 1 user
Soon Big Academia will have us all working at Walgreens!

FPN!! MPGA!!

I respect your advocacy for our field; but, your hashtags of #"Flee Pathology Now" and #"Make Pathology Great Again"sorta go against each other...It's like saying "Make America Great Again!". But, "Move to Canada Now!" :confused:

Reactions: 1 user
I respect your advocacy for our field; but, your hashtags of #"Flee Pathology Now" and #"Make Pathology Great Again"sorta go against each other...It's like saying "Make America Great Again!". But, "Move to Canada Now!" :confused:

MPGA requires people to FPN so that we will regain the leverage/demand for services we need.

I also theorize that much of the overutilization would stop if we had an undersupply of pathologists! It would go from ordering extra billable tests to please one's overseer to.....Who wants extra work?....NOT ME!

You know, thrombus, if you flee pathology then someone else will have a job and there will be TWO fewer people to complain. This sounds like a win-win for everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
That's a great point. Why don't you listen to your own advice Thrombus and FPN? Its cuz u probably don't actually believe that nonsense.