WaitListed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studybug

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Although I have been accepted to a few schools I was placed on the high priority alternate list at SUNY Upstate. My question is is there anything I should be doing at this time? Upstate is where I really want to go and I'm not sure if I should write or email them to let them know how committed I am to attending the school should I be accepted. They start offering acceptances from the High priority list in Mid May as spots open up.
I will appreciate everyone's feedback.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

studybug said:
Hi guys. Although I have been accepted to a few schools I was placed on the high priority alternate list at SUNY Upstate. My question is is there anything I should be doing at this time? Upstate is where I really want to go and I'm not sure if I should write or email them to let them know how committed I am to attending the school should I be accepted. They start offering acceptances from the High priority list in Mid May as spots open up.
I will appreciate everyone's feedback.
Thanks.

Have you considered a letter of intent? Let them know that Upstate is where you want to be and that you would attend if accepted.

When did you interview at upstate? Didi they get back to you in 4 weeks?