Waitlisted at Touro Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalb45

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at TCDM on 1/19, waitlisted 2/2 and still haven't heard anything back yet. I've sent in my fall2021 graduate transcript, had a endodontist send a letter of recommendation and my program director for my masters in physiology send one as well. Should I prepare for next cycle? I've only had one other interview. Any opinions would be appreciated !

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at TCDM on 1/19, waitlisted 2/2 and still haven't heard anything back yet. I've sent in my fall2021 graduate transcript, had a endodontist send a letter of recommendation and my program director for my masters in physiology send one as well. Should I prepare for next cycle? I've only had one other interview. Any opinions would be appreciated !
schools find out today who has more than one deposit in
they have to give the candidate at least 2 weeks to pick one
so there's a period of time around the 15-20 of march where there may be some movement
after that, you probably need to start preparing for next cycle...

Reactions: 1 user
schools find out today who has more than one deposit in
they have to give the candidate at least 2 weeks to pick one
so there's a period of time around the 15-20 of march where there may be some movement
after that, you probably need to start preparing for next cycle...
I thought that date was April 1st?

Members don't see this ad :)
did u end up getting off the waitlist? does anyone know how the waitlist at touro moves?