Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

terryberryterry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I would like to know if anyone knows how the waitlist for scco works and how many people on the waitlist actually gets in. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

terryberryterry said:
Hi everyone! I would like to know if anyone knows how the waitlist for scco works and how many people on the waitlist actually gets in. Thanks.

SCCO has rolling admission and they usually finish with all their interviews by mid April. I am in the same boat as you....waitlisted, which really sucks. They usually don't rank people on the waitlist until they are done with interviewing. If there are seats left, they will fill it accordingly from top to bottom of the waitlist. Usually you will know by summer, when students start finish making their decisions of which schools they want to attend. I spoke with Betty Sanchez and she said to call back at the end of April if you want to find out what number you are on the waitlist. Hope there is still a seat for me. Good luck to you!!!!