This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello.... I know this thread is practically dead, but if anyone sees this... do you know how many people were pulled from NCSU's IS waitlist last year? I was able to find it for the c/o 2021 and 2022 but not 2023.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there! I was reading through the thread and I was just curious to know if anyone got off the alternate list from Virginia-Maryland? I make #15 on the out of state list and yesterday they pulled off at least 10 people from that list, but I don’t know I have any chances to get in

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there! I was reading through the thread and I was just curious to know if anyone got off the alternate list from Virginia-Maryland? I make #15 on the out of state list and yesterday they pulled off at least 10 people from that list, but I don’t know I have any chances to get in
Im wondering the same! I know that I am now #4 on the list, but not sure how much more movement to expect

Members don't see this ad :)
Im wondering the same! I know that I am now #4 on the list, but not sure how much more movement to expect
There was a post on vamdvetmed’s Instagram on 4/21 that the c/o 2024 has been seated. But it doesn’t sound like an official email has been sent out. There may still be a little movement if people are pulled from other waitlists or decide not to attend for whatever reason.

There was a post on vamdvetmed’s Instagram on 4/21 that the c/o 2024 has been seated. But it doesn’t sound like an official email has been sent out. There may still be a little movement if people are pulled from other waitlists or decide not to attend for whatever reason.
Yes an email got sent out sometime this past week (I think Wednesday?). I was told that with everything going on and the possibility of not being on campus in the fall that they are expecting quite a few people to drop over the summer.

[
I was pulled off the waitlist on April 16th! I really don’t know how much the list will move on now that the class is seated, but don’t loose hope cause you’re very close! It is likely that some may drop during the summer because of the constantly changing situation. So best of lucks!! :happy:

Anybody know the chances of getting off Mizzou's waitlist?! currently ranked number 2!
Sorry I know this is really old post, but I'm currently sitting at #2 on in state waitlist for mizzou. Did they end up pulling you?