General Admissions & OTCAS Waitlist 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1121376

Hi I just wanted to post something for those who are waitlisted!! I was curious to see anyone's experience with being waitlisted/the process/advice. Feel free to share any experience, especially if you've ever gotten off the alternative list. Good luck to all and I hope you all get into the schools you want! :)

I just found out I was waitlisted from IU and was wondering the chances of getting off the waitlist? I believe I am around 20ish in line. Just interviewed on 11/6!

Waitlisted:
IUPUI (11/08)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I just wanted to post something for those who are waitlisted!! I was curious to see anyone's experience with being waitlisted/the process/advice. Feel free to share any experience, especially if you've ever gotten off the alternative list. Good luck to all and I hope you all get into the schools you want! :)

I just found out I was waitlisted from IU and was wondering the chances of getting off the waitlist? I believe I am around 20ish in line. Just interviewed on 11/6!

Waitlisted:
IUPUI (11/08)
I attended an interview at Wingate. The program director there said that being waitlisted isn't a bad thing! Seats can turn over rather quickly especially with people getting different offers at different times. I think there's still hope!

From all of the schools that I've been in contact with, they have spoken rather highly of the waitlist! Since there are so many programs available throughout the US and with the majority of us applying to at least three schools, there's a lot of movement on these lists, and a good number of the cohort end up getting in off of the wait list. Don't lose heart!

Reactions: 1 user