Waiting to hear back from school + reapplying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonOD22

Reaction score
The next cycle is starting up very soon but I am still waiting to hear back from school about this current cycle. Should I just begin preparing for the application for next cycle and potentially retaking the OAT? I have tried contacting admissions but they have not replied to any of my recent emails.

Members don't see this ad.

The next cycle is starting up very soon but I am still waiting to hear back from school about this current cycle. Should I just begin preparing for the application for next cycle and potentially retaking the OAT? I have tried contacting admissions but they have not replied to any of my recent emails.

The same thing happened to me. They haven’t responded to my emails at all to inform me of acceptance, declination or if the class was full before they reached my application. I’ll just be applying Next cycle (2020-2021) too.

Are you waitlisted and still waiting to hear back? If yes, I don’t think it would hurt to think about re-applying. As for your OAT score—you should be able to use the same score unless it’s lower than you’d like it to be. I’m in a similar situation! Hang in there!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am not waitlisted, just waiting to hear back because a final decision has not been made yet. I definitely would like to retake the OAT so that is why I am little worried about when I should start studying for that
But thanks you too!

Did you interview?
I am not waitlisted, just waiting to hear back because a final decision has not been made yet. I definitely would like to retake the OAT so that is why I am little worried about when I should start studying for that
But thanks you too!

When did you apply last cycle?
My application was completed pretty late. I submitted my application in Jan but I took my OAT on May 29th. It was originally in march which got canceled and then canceled a second time in April due to COVID