Waiting game in TX for the Naplex grade is killing me!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miracle

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The waiting for my result for the naplex is killing me. I took mine on August 7 (Saturday), I am still active on the intern list as of August 20th. Does anyone know anyone who has failed the naplex, and when do they really you purged out of the active-intern list. I spoke to some one and they told me it took them 3 weeks to be taken off the active intern list. I can't wait any longer. The waiting gives me anxiety and ulcers. When can i let out my anxiety and celebrate guys?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been waiting since august 4th for my mpje results in louisiana. i know the feeling well. Just be patient. Did you take mpje yet?

I've been waiting since august 4th for my mpje results in louisiana. i know the feeling well. Just be patient. Did you take mpje yet?

Yes I just took it. The one i am scared of is the NAPLEX. Are you from TX Jason.

No, I'm from Louisiana. I do plan to take the tx mpje in the future just in case but not now. I got my naplex results in 6 days. I called nabp to check if they perhaps didn't send my results for mpje and the CSR said they sent it on 2 days later after I took it. My last resort is to call the board but I know I shouldn't because it can jeopardize my turnaround time negatively.

Members don't see this ad :)
The waiting for my result for the naplex is killing me. I took mine on August 7 (Saturday), I am still active on the intern list as of August 20th. Does anyone know anyone who has failed the naplex, and when do they really you purged out of the active-intern list. I spoke to some one and they told me it took them 3 weeks to be taken off the active intern list. I can't wait any longer. The waiting gives me anxiety and ulcers. When can i let out my anxiety and celebrate guys?

The board purges people very quickly when they fail, from my experience.

Best thing to do is this evening, look up "license verifications" and click on your school. Look at the top of the page and that will show you the number of outstanding licenses there are as of that time. The board will update the list some time this weekend. If the total number has changed and your name is still on the active list, you have definitely passed. The board has shown a lot of variability as to when they update this list...anything from very early Saturday morning to late Sunday (my experience).

Given what you've said, it is almost certain that you have passed.

Cat.

Hey Miracle ! Any news yet ? BTW that person you spoke to that got taken off 3 weeks later, did they fail ? or just get Licensed as a Pharmacist ?...I took my test on the 24th (Tues) and so far I have not been purged. I've seen that some school lists have become shorter this week. I cant reference my school cuz there are like only 5 interns. I hope I passed cuz I cant work anymore my intern license expired and the bills are piling up.

The board purges people very quickly when they fail, from my experience.

Best thing to do is this evening, look up "license verifications" and click on your school. Look at the top of the page and that will show you the number of outstanding licenses there are as of that time. The board will update the list some time this weekend. If the total number has changed and your name is still on the active list, you have definitely passed. The board has shown a lot of variability as to when they update this list...anything from very early Saturday morning to late Sunday (my experience).

Given what you've said, it is almost certain that you have passed.

Cat.

Hey CatSpam ! Did you receive your results in the mail yet and if so how long did it take ? From your experience do you think I passed i took my test on the 24th and Ive seen TSU and T Tech roster shrink on Weds and Thurs and I haven't been purged yet...

So how do you look up if you were never an intern in Texas? Is there a way for me to find out or do I just wait for the snail mail?